roll forming – profiling
In the process of continually remodelling on the lines with enumerated cylinder tools in pairs the metal strip is gradually transformed into more or less demanding and wanted forms of open and closed profiles. You can also include extra precise strip treatments in the process of transformation, such as: perforating, cutting out, imprinting, signing and welding, which represent cost and time advantages.
We transform the following materials:
|Aluminium strip||0,3-1,00 mm|
|Steel strip - zinc coated||0,4-1,50 mm|
|Steel strip - raw||0,4-2,00 mm|
We manufacture open profiles for construction as well as precisely rolled and at the same time welded products.
Each profile is developed and manufactures by special buyer’s demands. The palette of the products is wide and useful for different purposes. The specialties are inductively welded rolled products, at which production the cylinder lines have high-frequency welding machines integrated.
We roll from
1. Open profiles for construction industry – barrier walls
2. Closed profiles
- Aluminium spacers for windows (wall thickness 0,3–0,4 mm)
- Aluminium round tubes (from Ø7–Ø42 mm, wall thickness 0,3–1,00 mm)
- Square and oval tubes (7,5 x 8, 12 x 18, 14 x 14, 12,5 x 59,5 mm; wall thickness 0,3–0,8 mm)
3. Special profiles by client’s orders
The aluminium tubes are suitable for manufacturing of TV antennas, skiing and walking poles, bathroom curtain-rods, deck chairs, gardening tools …