We offer sawing of logs – cutting of coniferous and also soft and hard deciduous trees – and manufacturing of various wooden packaging. If needed, the packaging can be thermally treated with HT according to the international standard ISPM 15. We are very flexible, which is reflected in very short delivery terms and quality, which is confirmed by the ISO 9001 certificate and the FSC traceability certificate.
- roofing of different dimensions – according to the order – up to 8 m. We also assure special orders for cutting the roofing, such as cut hearts of wood and radium cut.
- battens: 30 x 50 mm, 40 x 50 mm, 50 x 50 mm,
- stronger laths: 50 x 60 mm, 50 x 70 mm, 50 x 80 mm, 100 x 100 mm,
- wall-linings: 16, 20, 28 mm,
- projecting roofs,
- boards: 18, 24, 32 mm; I., II., III. quality,
- planks: 48, 76 mm; I., II., III. quality.
We also sell wood wastes: wood shavings, sawdust, sawn edges, and trimmings.
We are registered members of EPAL association. The packing is manufactured from quality wood. According to the customer’s demands the wood can be artificially or naturally dehydrated or fresh. We also produce packing products in combination of plain wood with bounded, hardboard or splinter plates, as well as with other materials.
Types of produced wooden packaging
- standard EUR - EPAL palettes of dimension 800 x 1200 mm, 1000x1200 mm
- non-standard palettes
- linings, stronger laths
- boxes (different, also for truck transportation, overseas transportation)
- planed wooden plateaus to customer for storage warehouses
- diverse packing elements